Inclusive After school Club
Term Dates: Tuesday 18th April 2017 to Friday 21st July 2017
Monday to Friday from 3.15pm to 6pm term time only.
- OFSTED Registered.
- We accept childcare vouchers.
- Home drop off available on request.
- Age range 5 – 11 years.
- Peer mentors 12 – 15 years.
- Venue: College Lodge in Dulwich Park & Brockwell Lido in Herne Hill.
- Sessions cost £14 – £17.50 a day depending on transport required.
- School pick-ups from Turney, Rosendale, Judith Kerr, St Judes, Dulwich Hamlet, Dulwich Village,The Livity school (Thursdays only) and Jessops school (Tuesdays only).
- Parents/carers with children with disability are encouraged to use funds from their care package to cover support worker costs to enable their child to access the after school club.
- Limited subsidised places available for families who are not in receipt of Lambeth Direct payments. These places are funded by BBC Children In Need and Young Lambeth Co – operative.
- Activities on offer across different sites include Acrobatics, Forest school camp, arts and crafts, cooking, garden and sensory play, trips out, football and outdoor sports, drumming, drama and free play.
- Art and drama group therapy sessions take place on Thursdays for children with disability – admission by referrals from social workers, schools or parents/carers.
- Healthy Sit down meal provided every day.
Register your child now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to speak to someone call 0207 738 66 33.