Whippersnappers Live – Baby and Toddler – Live Stream
Join us for lots of inter-active musical fun, get dressed up, bring your shakers, musical instruments and drums, get ready to perform to the camera and show us some of your latest dance moves.
A sample of the class would be;
- Hello Everyone – Get those drums and shakers and say hello to everyone. Individually saying hello to everyone and seeing what fun things they have bought to the session
- Followed by a theme related warm up to get our body’s moving.
- Over to Ghana now for a quick update from Caroline, what will we be learning today. Previously we have learnt about how bells are made, where coconuts are grown and have been given a tour of a fire station.
- Next lets have some fun with some interactive storytelling. With some incredible animations, let your child imagination flow as we take you on a fun journey of singing and storytelling.
- A session is not a session without our Drumming Circle, lets all join together and have some fun. Show of your musical skills with all your fun instruments. Even if it is only things from around the house. Yasmin’s instrument collection is exciting too see, I wonder what she will share with us this week?
- Now time to get dressed up and be silly with your virtual friends. Any dance moves are welcome, show off your skills to everyone.
Classes cost £5 per family and can be booked as individual sessions or buy a block of 4 classes and get an extra class free.
Sessions last between 30 and 40 minutes depending on a number of participants attending. Maximum class size 12 families.
Check out our previous younger children sessions.