Must know info:
- Location: Brockwell Lido SE24 OPA / College Lodge SE21 7BQ
- We’re open: 3pm – 7pm (term time only) / 9am – 6pm (Holiday childcare and play schemes)
- Sessions cost: Sessions start from £15 a day
- School pick ups: Turney, Rosendale, Judith Kerr, St Judes, Dulwich Hamlet, Dulwich Village, The Livity school (Thursdays only) and Jessop school (Tuesdays only).
- Home drop off available on request.
- Payment: We accept payment by cash, cheque and BACS, we also accept childcare vouchers.
- Contact us: 0207 738 6633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More about us:
Our inclusive After-School Club is a fun and safe space for children to be creative, express themselves, socialise and unwind after a busy day at school.
We pride ourselves in being a child lead organisation and everyday we offer a variety of activities for your child to choose from.
We are OFSTED registered and all staff and play workers are DBS checked. We also accept volunteers and currently have two year 9 students from Elm Green school joining us for the term.
Activities on offer vary from day to day. Everyday (weather permitting) we include outdoor play for the children to get some fresh air and a run around. We have a wide range of outdoor and circus skills equipment including parachutes, balls, stilts, diablos, spinning plates, poi and hula-hoops.
Activities on offer across different sites include:
- Forest school camp,
- arts and crafts,
- garden and sensory play,
- circus skills,
- basic Makaton signing,
- trips out,
- football and outdoor sports,
- drumming, drama, disco, fancy dress,
- cinema or wii on special occasions,
- full pa and microphone for karaoke,
- Variety of table top games,
- and free play.
To see a rough time table of activities day to day please click here. Please note is currently being slightly amended for the Spring term 🙂
Healthy sit down meal provided daily. Click here to see our tasty menu!
About funding and specialist places:
- We accept childcare vouchers.
- Parents/carers with children with disability are encouraged to use funds from their care package to cover support worker costs to enable their child to access the after school club.
- Limited subsidised places available for families who are not in receipt of Lambeth Direct payments. These places are funded by BBC Children In Need and Young Lambeth Co – operative.
- Art and drama group therapy sessions take place on Thursdays for children with disability – admission by referrals from social workers, schools or parents/carers.
Register your child now by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 738 66 33.