Our inclusive After-School Club is a fun and safe space for children to be creative, express themselves, socialise and unwind after a busy day at school.
We pride ourselves in being a child led organisation and every day we offer a variety of activities for your child to choose from.
We are OFSTED registered and all staff and volunteers are DBS checked.
Activities on offer vary from day-to-day. Every day (weather permitting) we include outdoor play for the children to get some fresh air and a runaround. We have a wide range of outdoor and circus skills equipment including parachutes, balls, stilts, diablos, spinning plates, poi and hula-hoops.
Activities on offer across different sites include:
- outdoor camp
- arts and crafts,
- garden and sensory play,
- circus skills,
- basic Makaton signing,
- trips out,
- football and outdoor sports,
- drumming, drama, disco, fancy dress,
- cinema or wii on special occasions,
- table football,
- table tennis,
- full PA and microphone for karaoke,
- Variety of table top games,
- and free play.
Healthy sit-down meal provided daily. Click here to find out more about the food we provide
- Location: Brockwell Lido SE24 OPA / College Lodge SE21 7BQ
- We’re open: 3.15pm – 6.15pm (term time only) / 9am – 6pm (Holiday childcare and play schemes)
- Sessions cost: Sessions start from £15 a day
- School pick ups: Turney, Rosendale, Judith Kerr, St Judes, Dulwich Hamlet, Dulwich Village and The Livity school
- Payment: We accept payment by cash, cheque and BACS, we also accept childcare vouchers.
- Contact us: 0207 738 6633 / email@example.com
Funding and Specialist Places
- Parents/carers with children with disability are encouraged to use funds from their care package to cover support worker costs to enable their child to access the after school club.
- Limited subsidised places are available for families who are not in receipt of Lambeth Direct payments. These places are funded by BBC Children In Need.
- Art and drama group therapy sessions take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays for children with a disability – admission by referrals from social workers, schools or parents/carers.
For more information about Whippersnappers local offer for SEN children click here