Tuesday to Fridays
Covid 19 Update
Whippersnappers are currently running our after school sessions in bubbles of 5 children. This means that our club is currently only open for specialist children who have been referred to Whippersnappers through Lambeth CWDT. We will notify parents and carers when we are in a position to return to our previous inclusive after school model
Our inclusive After-School Club is a fun and safe space for children to be creative, express themselves, socialise and unwind after a busy day at school.
We pride ourselves in being a child led organisation and every day we offer a variety of activities for your child to choose from.
We are OFSTED registered and all staff and volunteers are DBS checked.
Activities on offer vary from day-to-day. Every day (weather permitting) we include outdoor play for the children to get some fresh air and a run around. We have a wide range of outdoor equipment including sand and water play, a trampoline, parachutes, balls, stilts, diablos, spinning plates, poi and hula-hoops.
Activities on offer across different sites include:
- outdoor camp
- arts and crafts,
- garden and sensory play,
- circus skills,
- trips out,
- football and outdoor sports,
- drumming, drama, disco, fancy dress,
- cinema or wii on special occasions,
- table football,
- table tennis,
- full PA and microphone for karaoke,
- Variety of table top games,
- and free play.
Healthy sit-down meal provided daily. Click here to find out more about the food we provide
- Location: Brockwell Lido SE24 OPA / College Lodge SE21 7BQ
- We’re open: 3.15pm – 6.15pm (term time only) / 9am – 6pm (Holiday childcare and play schemes)
- Sessions cost: Sessions start from £16 a day
- School pick ups: Turney, Rosendale, Judith Kerr, St Judes, Dulwich Hamlet, Dulwich Village, and The Livity school
- Payment: We accept payment by cash, cheque and BACS, we also accept childcare vouchers.
- Contact us: 0207 738 6633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding and Specialist Places
- Parents/carers with children with disability are encouraged to use funds from their care package to cover support worker costs to enable their child to access the after school club.
- Limited subsidised places are available for families who are not in receipt of Lambeth Direct payments. These places are funded by BBC Children In Need.
- Art and drama group therapy sessions take place on Wednesdays and Fridays for children with a disability – admission by referrals from social workers, schools or parents/carers.
For more information about Whippersnappers local offer for SEN children click here