Aims And Objectives
Whippersnappers Aims and objectives
- To provide inclusive workshops and performances in music, dance, art, and theatre to schools,. nurseries, one o’clock clubs and community organisations.
- To provide work experience, training and employment for teenagers, young people, people with special needs, lone parents, professionals, and individuals.
- To provide high quality childcare for children and young people with and without disabilities.
- To take people out of their urban environment and bring them to green open spaces where they can take part in indoor and outdoor activities.
- To provide social cohesion within the community through culturally diverse activities and theatrical productions.
- To enable and empower complementary community groups and activities through providing affordable community space for hire.
- To be committed to creating and producing new artistic work of the highest professional standards